just password 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by EricG, Nov 6, 2005.

  1. EricG

    EricG Guest

    well I passed 70-305 today: Developing Web Apps in ASP.NET (VB). I was
    worried because many questions seemed nit-picky but hey I got through
    it. Used all my time allotted for reviewing questions, although most of
    my "first hunch" guesses on questions I wasn't sure of I stayed with. A
    few I *did* change, and I feel glad to have taken the time to review.

    A question for those that have their MCAD and started out with the Web
    App exam, would you recommend going for Web Services next, or Developing
    Windows Apps?

    Thanks, and btw I used the following books:

    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web Applications with
    Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual C#® .NET
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6714.asp

    and

    Microsoft ASP.NET Step by Step by G. Andrew Duthie
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735612870/002-6289093-8851242

    Also used Transcender and various practice exams on the internet, such
    as ExamCrams and certyourself.com.
    EricG, Nov 6, 2005

  2. I want to know the total score for exam 70 - 305 and the pass level. I'm
    planning to take the exam. what is the similarity between the exam questions
    and the ones in Microsoft training kit--
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Nov 10, 2005