    knowledge.

    Anyway; best of luck to all those taking the 70-315 exam
    after me!
    Chike, Jul 22, 2004

  2. hi chike,

    congrates on clearing 70-315. i am also pursuing 70-315, if you have
    Amit Kalani's ebook "MCAD/MCSD Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Visual C#.NET and Visual Studio.NET" and can share it
    with me ..... please ..... i will be grateful to you.

    bye
    news.microsoft.com, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Chike

    SSS Guest

    Hey man u got good score,Congrats.
    How is the test, like how many questions u got and how
    much is alloted time for it,around how many questions u
    got having multiple answers? Please share some of the
    tips and advice for the exam.I am taking my 305 Paper
    next Week,Thanks in advance.
    ..

    SSS, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Chike

    bb Guest

    news.microsoft.com wrote:
    > hi chike,
    >
    > congrates on clearing 70-315. i am also pursuing 70-315, if you
    > have Amit Kalani's ebook "MCAD/MCSD Developing and Implementing Web
    > Applications with Visual C#.NET and Visual Studio.NET" and can share it
    > with me ..... please ..... i will be grateful to you.
    >
    > bye

    i have the e-book.

    i have it because i bought the f*cking book.

    why dont you do the people that put time onto producing such a good book
    a favour and go buy it, rather than lamely attempting to scab copies
    of it from the official mcad newsgroup.

    --
    ------------------------
    Think your smart?
    bb, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Chike

    Eric Guest

    news.microsoft.com wrote:

    > congrates on clearing 70-315. i am also pursuing 70-315, if you
    > have Amit Kalani's ebook "MCAD/MCSD Developing and Implementing Web
    > Applications with Visual C#.NET and Visual Studio.NET" and can share
    > it with me ..... please ..... i will be grateful to you.

    Sharing is illegal. You can buy the book and then you'll own a legal
    copy.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Chike

    Chike Guest

    I'm not sure of the total amount of alotted time; I think
    it is 140 mins or so. There is a countdown that is on the
    screen and I had 38 minutes left by the time I finished.

    I can't describe the test as being difficult per se, but
    everything depends on the experience you have and how
    well you prepared for the exam. Kalani's book is fine, I
    have both the big one and ExamCram book. I really combed
    through the big one, doing all the exercises and
    implementing all the code. I then did the Practice exams
    in the Big book and the ExamCram Book and did very well
    in both. That is all I read and revised for the exam,
    though I have some "Field Experience" in C# and ASP.NET

    Don't worry about the nature of the exam; just prepare
    U'rself for anything they throw at U!

    Chike, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Chike

    gomzi Guest

    Some tips

    Hi Chike,

    CONGRATS on passing the exam. I shall be sitting for this
    exam *soon* and have been preparing for it for quite
    sometime. I scored an 83% on the online assessment exam
    at the MS website. Do you think the questions in that
    test are a good indicator of the real exam? I have 2+ yrs
    exp in web programming, but none in .net so im a little
    nervous abt my chances...
    I would be very grateful for any tips on the exam...

    Thanx

    gomzi, Jul 25, 2004
  8. Chike

    Stranger Guest

    Chike,
    Can you tell us if the exam was adaptive or fixed format?

    Thanks

    Stranger, Jul 26, 2004
  9. Chike

    Eric Guest

    Pollux wrote:

    > There is no difference between an adaptive and a fixed
    > exam, except if you really know your stuff, you'll finish quicker.

    True, and if you don't know your stuff you'll still be in there for the
    same amount of time. They don't take any time away, but you can finish
    faster if you get the hard questions right.

    The idea is that once you've racked up enough points to pass, there's
    no point in keeping you in the test center any longer. You can go get a
    beer instead of sitting in that chair and sweating over more questions.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 26, 2004
  10. Chike

    Eric Guest

    Re: Some tips

    gomzi wrote:

    > I scored an 83% on the online assessment exam
    > at the MS website.

    You don't need any tips if you scored 83% on the online assessment.
    I've never seen a score so high - assuming you didn't keep retaking it
    all day long.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 26, 2004