    and paid off. I only scored just above the minimum to pass, but
    passing is passing and I'm looking forward to the 70-291 (and finally
    finishing my MCSA).
    redluck, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Congrats and good luck with the 70-291 exam. Take some time to really
    study the services (DHCP, DNS, etc.)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007

  3. redluck

    Methos Guest

    I found 291 to be very tuff dude, so really make sure you understand the
    concepts.

    I had to do the exam twice to pass it and its a massive relief when you see
    that
    "Congratulation you have passed" spring up!

    Best of luck for the future!

    Methos, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Congratulations!

    I also passed 70-290, the day before yesterday. Now I'm going to start
    studying for 70-291.

    Does anybody know if there is calculator available for 291 and if it is
    scientific?

    Cheers,
    Armand

    Armand Collin, Jan 19, 2007
  5. redluck

    Methos Guest

    there is one in every exam )

    Methos, Jan 22, 2007
  6. Hi Well done. I passed my 70-290 yesterday 30 Jan. Found a few crefully
    worded questions from the boffins at microsoft, but got through it.

    Looking forward to 291 now..... :eek:}

    Fraser

    Fraser Scott, MCP, Jan 31, 2007