    Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
    know if the Charter limit has been reached?

    Thanks, Scott

    Scott, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Scott

    Doom Guest

    "Scott" <> wrote in message
    news:1b12d01c44fe2$06fd6710$...
    > Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
    > know if the Charter limit has been reached?
    >
    > Thanks, Scott

    Congrats Scott. Sorry but I don't know if the 5000 has been reached. There
    are a few back posts here that might contain the link to the number though.

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Scott

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    > "Scott" <> wrote in message
    >> Passed the 271 last week, and the 272 today. Does anyone
    >> know if the Charter limit has been reached?
    >>
    >> Thanks, Scott

    > Congrats Scott. Sorry but I don't know if the 5000 has been reached.
    > There are a few back posts here that might contain the link to the
    > number though.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
    (though I think the number is outdated. I have seen someone say they were
    in the 1600s but there is still plenty of room for the Charters)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Scott

    Guest Guest

    what did you use to study for the 272

    Guest, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Scott

    Scott Guest

    I used the official Microsoft courseware. I was fortunate
    enough to have my company pay for a course. But in all
    honesty you just need practical real world knowledge of
    the OS, and office. Also IE and outlook express..

    Scott

    Scott, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Scott

    amlyjatt Guest

    you are a charter member
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
    ting tong

    amlyjatt, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Yaaaaaaa!

    Scott, Jun 11, 2004
  8. Scott

    Guest Guest

    Hi I am planning to give the certification.
    I am in India, there are no resources for the
    certification availabel.

    Can you suggest any website or material for doing this
    certification

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  9. To learn related contents:

    read Microsoft Windows XP Resource Kit, it's a book, but you may find it or
    part of it online at http://microsoft.com/technet .

    read Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit (for 070-272).

    To register the exam:

    visit http://www.vue.com, register for an account if you haven't one. Log on
    to VUE, make an appointment and pay for your exam.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan
    MCP, MCDBA, Charter MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2000,
    Microsoft MVP - Windows

    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Jun 16, 2004