    How do I register for my MCP? I know where the web site is. That's easy
    enough to find. But it is asking me for MCP ID and an access code. Is this
    something that I should already have or will it be emailed or mailed to me?
    jmgrambo, Apr 26, 2006

  2. jmgrambo

    geekymom Guest

    geekymom, Apr 27, 2006

  3. jmgrambo

    geekymom Guest

    ok, missed this part before-place for message that is ;-(
    I received 2 Emails - 1 for the MCP ID and 1 for the Access Code. I received
    them both the next day after passing.
    However, I passed that exam last year and it took about a month for the MCP
    Welcome package to get to me. BTW, CONGRATS!!
    I just passed the 70-272 today - so, I know how you're feeling. YAY!!

    geekymom, Apr 27, 2006
  4. I just passed my 70-271 today. For the MCP access code, did it come to the
    address you registered with Microsoft or the address you registered with the
    testing company

    Dragon Reborn, Apr 27, 2006
  5. jmgrambo

    geekymom Guest

    I used the same Email for both.

    geekymom, Apr 27, 2006
  6. jmgrambo

    geekymom Guest

    I just did some checking and found out that both Emails were sent from
    Microsoft. Hope you hear from them soon - if not already. :)

    geekymom, Apr 27, 2006
  7. jmgrambo

    jmgrambo Guest

    Just wanted to say thanks for the information.
    I have heard back from MCPHELP already and have emailed them some
    information from my test result.
    I'll try to be patient. :D Just wasn't sure if I was missing something.
    I hate to feel like a user.
    Thanks again.

    jmgrambo, Apr 27, 2006
  8. I spoke to them today, to find out how long it would be before i would get me
    access code, and they gave it to me then and there over the phone.
    --
    "Twice and twice shall he be marked,
    twice to live and twice to die.

    Dragon Reborn, Apr 28, 2006
  9. jmgrambo

    jmgrambo Guest

    I got my information via email today.
    There was a message on the MCP website indicating that they are currently
    experiencing delays of up to 7 days getting updates from Prometric. This is
    where I happened to take my exam. But, at any rate, I was able to request my
    welcome kit and to get the logo information as well.

    jmgrambo, Apr 28, 2006