    with the 70-210 for Win2K? I've been thinking about going with the
    270 and upgrading my XP Home OS to Professional to familiarize myself
    with it more...
    Mark, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    One weird thing I noticed on the OS Technologies exam was that
    there seemed to be at least one set of duplicate questions - I
    remember seeing one question early in the test and seeing the same
    question about five later in the exam. I even marked them and checked
    it after I was finished, and the questions and all the multiple-choice
    answers for them were identical. It wonder if it was some kind of
    software error that happened when it selects random questions and
    answers?

    Mark, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Mark

    Mike Smith Guest

    I noticed the same thing on the Core test I took last week. The duplicated
    question had to do with the floppy light remaining on, due to the cable
    being installed wrong. I was just glad it was an easy question.

    Mike

    Mike Smith, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Mark

    somebody® Guest

    With the "new " format on the tests, can you go back and check your answers? I
    have never taken a Comptia test.

    somebody®, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Hi,

    Congratulations on the pass! All the best for a successful life!

    Lisa Duchovny, Oct 7, 2003