    Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.

    Greetings,
    Roel Korsten
    Roel Korsten, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Roel Korsten

    abhi Guest

    Hi Roel Korsten
    can u help me for 70-315.
    is new upgradations available for the same according asp.net2005.
    please inform me if u hv unformation.
    thanking you
    -Abhijeet

    abhi, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Roel Korsten

    Simon Hart Guest

    Congratulations and good luck!

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Roel Korsten

    badri Guest

    hi,
    i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success. i
    have plan to write the 70-315 and 70-320 exam, so can you share how this
    exam was and can
    you tell some model of the test. can any one mail me the questions of
    70-315,70-320. my mail id is . thank you in advance

    badri, Mar 13, 2006
  5. Roel Korsten

    Roel Korsten Guest

    Hello Badri,

    The exam was more difficult than expected. Got 43 questions and the way the
    exam was taken was very similar to the way Transcender exams are taken.

    I don't have the questions of the exam and even if I did, I'm not allowed to
    give them to you.

    Succes on your preparations.

    Greetings,

    Roel Korsten

    Roel Korsten, Mar 15, 2006
  6. Roel Korsten

    allenFL33431 Guest

    I know this is a few months later but I just passed the 70-315 with score of
    700 even. This was my first try though. The exam was EXTREMELY hard, and no
    question trully resembled any of the practice exam questions given by
    MeasureUp. You really have to DEEPLY UNDERSTAND the asp.net in order to pass
    this exam. I think the next two exams are going to be easier and then I will
    do the upgrade to 2.0 exam hopefully wrap it up by the end of summer 2006.
    Lots of luck to you all.

    Allen
    Boca Raton Florida

    allenFL33431, Apr 28, 2006