    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Dec 17, 2005

  2. December 17, 2005

    You need to visit https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx and request
    your welcome kit there. If you can't access the site, then you need to
    register your passport for the MCP site. (If you still can't access it, just
    post here with what Country you are located in and I will get a phone number
    for you to call.) Congrats and good luck! :)

    You can look over the exam objectives to make sure you know them before the
    exam at:

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Joseph
    I have tried but did not succede. My country is Nigeria.
    Thanks.
    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Dec 29, 2005
  4. January 1, 2006

    Hi... Unfortunately I don't see one for Nigeria:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    You could look at that site and see if there is another phone number in a
    surrounding country. (or surrounding email)

    If you don't find a number which is toll free, then definitely feel free to
    email (remove the '-'s) which is for US/CA. Just
    ask whether these is an applicable phone/email for Nigeria, and if not then
    could they please guide you to accessing the web site. The web site process
    is very simple so they will be able to help you. :)

    If you tried to associate your Passport with the member site but it failed,
    it is probably because there is a typo in MSFT's system. I know I had to
    call in because there was a single digit typo in my phone number in MSFT's
    system, and therefore once it was changed everything was fine. :) Let me
    know if you have more problems!!!

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Jan 1, 2006