    Fanlan Guest

    This morning I tried 70-320 with success. Lots of remoting, web
    service, security and some ADO and COM+...

    Fanlan, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Fanlan

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Congrats! I'm studying for that one now. I already did the 70-315 with an
    905.

    I don't know if it's just me, but I find this material a lot more difficult
    to absorb. Probably because my background is in Web Development.

    - Frank Mamone

    Frank Mamone, Oct 2, 2004

  3. How long did it take u guyz to study from beginning till before u took the
    exams?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FnYUJvaTE3?=, Oct 3, 2004