    Thanks

    --
    RedOne

    Radouan BOULAM, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Congratulations!!! Good luck on your next one.
    --
    Testing

    Edgar A. Poe Again, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Radouan BOULAM

    MatrixVic Guest

    MatrixVic, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Radouan BOULAM

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats Radouan and MatrixVic,

    @Matrix, even i found 70-320 to be very difficult when compared with
    the other two. :(

    But some how cleared it.

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Thanks for your post.
    ok, I'm informed for the 70-320 difficulty. :)
    I'd better pass the 70-229 first no ?

    And what about the 70-340 ? We can't pass it in France. Anyone know why?

    --
    RedOne

    Radouan BOULAM, Sep 11, 2005