    I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
    writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.

    Catherina
    Catherina, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Catherina

    Hasham Guest

    Hi Catherina,

    I am planning to appear for the exam(70-315) soon, can please guide me in
    preparing for that.
    Basically I wanna know the pattern of question that comes and how to attack
    those question.
    And ya it will be great if you pass me some materials you might have. I
    think you may require my id to send some important materials. you can mail me
    at .
    thanks in advance

    Hasham

    Hasham, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Catherina

    Hasham Guest

    Congrats and good luck for your next exam.

    Hasham

    Hasham, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Catherina

    DMP Guest

    Congrats Catherina
    Can you send your study Note to help me clearing 70-315 on
    with regards,
    DMP

    DMP, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Catherina

    Catherina Guest

    Hi,

    I'll send you the materials that I used on Thursday, as I'll only be in the
    office from then!

    Good luck with the studying!

    Catherina

    Catherina, May 1, 2005
  6. Catherina

    Saritha Guest

    Hi all
    i am planning to write 70-315 exam i want to some suggestions from the
    completed 70-315, and i want u to send me some material that would be use for
    that exam
    thanking u
    sarihta

    Saritha, Jul 16, 2005