    "phatrice" <> wrote in message news:1ca1501c45313$186a9a20$...
    what's the best book I can get to prepare for this test?

    So far I only have a T-SQL book

    Renu Goyal, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Renu Goyal

    phatrice Guest

    phatrice, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Renu Goyal

    phatrice Guest

    step.

    >I am right now preparing for 70-315. Can you please give

    me some tips regarding
    >preparation.
    >
    >1.) Practice web sites? which are similar to the real

    test scenario
    >2.) I am preparing from Amit Kalani's book for 70-315

    que publication. Is it sufficient to prepare for the test?

    >Thanks in advance and good luck once again.
    >
    >bye
    > "phatrice" <> wrote

    in message news:1ca1501c45313$186a9a20$...
    > what's the best book I can get to prepare for this

    test?

    > So far I only have a T-SQL book

    Amit Kalani's book is very good but you will have to
    basically cover every single detail of the book to pass
    the test. Another website that's a very good source is
    http://www.codeclinic.com/70-315skills.htm
    that website outlines important MSDN articles that you
    should study.

    Furthermore, take practice exams, many of them. I paid
    $60 for 30-days usage at www.measureup.com.

    The test is fairly hard, make no mistake about it.

    phatrice, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Renu Goyal

    Eric Guest

    phatrice wrote:

    > what's the best book I can get to prepare for this test?
    >
    > So far I only have a T-SQL book

    There aren't any excellent books for 70-229. I used the Sybex book by
    Isreal. Some people use the Que book. Neither one is excellent.

    I recommend using Transcender or MeasureUp for good practice questions
    after you go through one of these books.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 16, 2004