Just Passed 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by VS, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. VS

    VS Guest

    Just passed 70-305 exam.

    Time allotted: 1:50 minutes
    Questions:43
    Score:867

    But i completed the exam in half hour, this is my first
    certification appearing for the first time, if you have
    good knowledge of the subject, the exam is a piece of cake.

    These are the books i followed:

    Mike's book from Que(best book - not just for
    certification but for asp.net in general).

    Preplogic exam: Way too tough questions, so dont panick if
    you dont get 100% in the exam., yea do panic if you dont
    get 70% :D

    Did go through MS press book for asp.net, its amazing to
    see that lot of questions in the actual exam popped up
    from the practice test that came with the kit.

    -VS

    VS, Sep 27, 2004

  2. VS

    Saga Guest

    Does this kit include the MSPress book that you mentioned?
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1/ref=cm_lm_asin/104-2413493-2459116?v=glance

    Mike's book? Would it be this one?
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...99510/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-2413493-2459116

    Thanks!
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 27, 2004

  3. VS

    VS Guest

    Actually this is the book i followed from MS Press(I
    assume the one you sent is a bundle of all the tests).

    heres the one i followed:
    /0735619271/ref=pd_sim_b_3/102-6355164-3160148?%
    5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

    You're right on Mike's book.

    VS

    /0735619255/qid=1096299262/sr=5-1/ref=cm_lm_asin/104-
    2413493-2459116?v=glance

    >Mike's book? Would it be this one?
    >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789728184/qid=1096

    299510/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-2413493-2459116

    VS, Sep 27, 2004
  4. VS

    Saga Guest

    That is correct, it is a bundle. I am hoping to buy the bundle
    once and have the set of books. Although I have not found
    any information describing which books are included there.

    However, by looking at the link you posted, a little further
    down the page, Amazon will sell you this book + the bundle
    for $164.58USD, so I can assume that the book you have
    is not included in the bundle.

    I will make a note of this book, thanks for the info!
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 27, 2004