Just passed 70-305 with an 810!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by David C. Allen, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. Yehaw. I was so stinking nerved up but all that studying payed off. Now on
    to the 70-306
    David C. Allen, Nov 2, 2004

  2. David C. Allen

    Saga Guest

    Congrats!

    Saga, Nov 2, 2004

  3. David C. Allen

    May Guest

    Hi

    would like to know how many questions are there in these
    exams

    70-306
    70-305
    70-300
    70-310
    70-229

    Many thanks for any info u can share w me

    May, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Dear May,

    The amount of questions and/or the passing score do not matter. Microsoft
    have created exams that are ok to do, even if you're not a native english
    speaker. Check out http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp,
    study and do not worry too much.

    HTH,

    Pieter de Bruin
    Avanade Netherlands
    MCSD.NET

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004
  5. David C. Allen

    may Guest

    Dear Pieter

    I wanted to allocate sufficient time to complete the exams
    and to be smart abt it. It's no pt, not to realise that u
    had abt, say, 3 mins for each questions, then waste time
    thinking abt the right answers. Once i knew how many
    questions, i can then time myself and make sure that i
    either mark the question for review after simply making a
    choice, or i do hv some more time to ponder and play
    guessing games

    i'm applying for a grant and so had to ensure that i
    passed all 5 exams within 6 mths (inclusive of courses and
    exams)!!!

    So if u could share some info w me, that would be really
    great!

    BTW: I bought selftest which had very good explanation,
    but are the questions very close to what's in exams?
    Everybody's talking abt testking, even my lecturer. i did
    bought testking for oracle before, and found that it had
    at least 5-6 errors and even sometimes at least 5-6
    questions which are in exams but never in the testking
    papers at all. it is very difficult to do a part-time
    study, after working 8 hrs, i'm literally dumping "screen
    savers" in class. plus i had to compete w time to complete
    all my 5 exams for mcsd.net, in order to qualify for the
    grant. Yeh, my company does not pay for it and wont even
    apply the grant for me, i had to diy all by myself

    may, Nov 18, 2004