    tests are almost useless when taking 70-300.

    Steve
    MCAD
    Steve Sachs, May 14, 2004

  2. Steve Sachs

    Qwerty Guest

    What would you recommend as the best resource to prepare
    for this exam? Also, without violating NDA, what was the
    most prevalent topic on the test?

    TIA
    Qwerty, May 14, 2004

  3. Steve Sachs

    Sleepless Guest

    Did you use any practice exams? If so, which ones?
    Sleepless, May 14, 2004
  4. Steve Sachs

    Steve Sachs Guest

    I did take the MS Press practice exams. Didn't take any
    others. Most of what I knew on the exam came from real
    world experience as an architect and developer.

    Steve Sachs, May 14, 2004
  5. Steve Sachs

    Einar Guest

    What books did you use to prep for the tests???

    Einar, May 25, 2004