    Chris A.
    MCSA +Security, CNA, Network+, A+, Security+
    , Mar 21, 2005

  2. Nocturnal Guest

    Congrats!

    Nocturnal, Mar 21, 2005

  3. S Kaliyan Guest

    Hi Chris A.

    I am planing to appear for 70-290 exam, what kind of book
    will help me to pass this exam. Please let me know ur
    suggestion.

    Regards

    S Kaliyan

    S Kaliyan, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    I recommend Sybex books(the red black and white one). Also practice
    tests from transcender.
    , Mar 26, 2005
  5. Guest Guest

    Good Job!
    I passed 70-290 scoring 700!!!

    yeah!

    Guest, Apr 5, 2005
  6. HenrySmith Guest

    I wanna whether you can email a copy of materials you used t
    me()

    I'd like to take this exam recently. Just passed 290 today
    HenrySmith, Oct 23, 2005
  7. HenrySmith wrote:
    > I wanna whether you can email a copy of materials you used to
    > me().
    >
    > I'd like to take this exam recently. Just passed 290 today.

    If you're already an MCSE 2003, why do you need to take this exam, hmmm?

    --
    Chris M.
    Mr Roflcopter, Oct 23, 2005