    prepared for this exam by using the MS press book and the accompanying
    measureup test questions. They are good test preparation materials as
    suggested by other friends here.

    John Z, Jun 28, 2007

  2. John Z

    Kurt Guest

    Congratz mate!

    I know the feeling of not being sure after the test and the extatic
    feeling when you see the PASS !!

    Im taking my 290 on wednesday and I'm using the MS Press book too ...
    Only problem is that I have misled the CD with the measure-up app and
    although I've seen it a couple of weeks ago I can't find it anywhere.
    .... well it's gonne be a hectic weekend ...

    Kurt, Jun 29, 2007

  3. John Z

    John Z Guest

    Hi, Kurt,

    Good luck to you if you are also taking this exam.

    Just want to remind you that WSUS is tested in this exam instead of SUS (The
    MS press book is bit behind on this). I saw several questions related to WSUS
    in the real exam.

    Good luck.

    John Z, Jun 29, 2007