    today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
    And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
    to the studying!!

    Tony B, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Tony B

    Chefdenker Guest

    Grats,
    what books did you use and were they helpful?

    Chefdenker, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Tony B

    Tony B Guest

    i used the microsoft self paced training kit although i must admit it didn`t
    cover everything in the actual exam. I managed to get my hands on one of the
    CB Nuggets training kits which i would recommend to anyone trying for this
    exam - really helpful stuff. Just using the microsoft book alone wouldn`t
    have got me through.

    Tony B, Oct 25, 2006
  4. Tony B

    Trinity-N-Me Guest

    Hi Tony B,
    Congrats on passing part 1 of the test. Did you purchase the CBT Nuggets
    training kit for $249.00 for the MCDST Certification package? Here's the
    link to the one I just found after reading your post.
    https://www.cbtnuggets.com/webapp/product?id=280

    Let me know if this is the correct CBT or if you bought something different.
    Thanks! :)

    Trinity-N-Me, Oct 26, 2006
  5. Tony B

    Tony B Guest

    thats the one, it covers both parts of the exam so it`s well worth getting
    hold of.

    Tony B, Oct 26, 2006