    Indra Guest

    I've just passed the 70-271 exam with score 949 today. Will take the 70-272
    soon, any idea which book to study?

    Indra, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Indra

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Indra" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've just passed the 70-271 exam with score 949 today. Will take the
    > 70-272
    > soon, any idea which book to study?

    What did you use to study for the 70-271? Wouldn't that be a good choice to
    go with?

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006

  3. Indra

    RLaca Guest

    Hi, I used Actualtests.com pdf, 25th August. It was very useful.
    Good luck.
    --
    -----------------------
    Regards: RLaca

    RLaca, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Indra

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "RLaca" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I used Actualtests.com pdf, 25th August. It was very useful.
    > Good luck.
    > --
    > -----------------------
    > Regards: RLaca

    You friggin' tool!!!

    Do you KNOW what braindumps are doing to the IT Industry? Do you friggin
    care?

    Repent your sins and retake any exam that you have cheated at and you MAY
    just get away without losing your certs....but I doubt it.

    Your IP Address has been recorded and you are being watched.

    BD
    MCNGP #51
    You think you know IT?!
    Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  5. Indra

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "RLaca" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I used Actualtests.com pdf, 25th August. It was very useful.
    > Good luck.
    > --
    > Regards: RLaca

    So Mr. Laca.....what did your Supervisor have to say to you today?

    HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Remember this signature!!!!