    The site is asking me for an access code which I don't have. If I get this
    code through Email, how long it takes me to get it?

    Thank you for replying.
    DZ4ever, May 10, 2006

  2. DZ4ever

    CocoaNut Guest

    Great!

    Haven't taken the tests yet, but this seems to be a common issue. Seems like
    everyone has trouble getting their IDs. Check out Srgiridharan's reply to the
    post at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/c...&tid=c5608695-e9f5-4342-bbb8-fcef57d47d6b&p=1.

    --CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, May 11, 2006

  3. DZ4ever

    Hoska Guest

    congrats

    could u tell me which material u study "TK ..etc" cuz i'm going to take
    the exam next tuesday

    --
    Hoska
    Hoska, May 14, 2006