    development' to 'strong' in the seven main topics of the exam.

    Yours Michael.
    MCSD .NET

    Michael Lierheimer, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Michael Lierheimer

    Glyn Guest

    I thought that MS exams only give a pass/fail result. My
    last 5 did.

    for the MCSD.NET
    >certification.
    >It had 44 questions and I needed 700 points to pass, I

    had 790;)

    >The final print version of the exam record was graded

    from 'need

    Glyn, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Hi Glyn.

    It was the first grading I saw since 2000. I think MS started to show
    gradings this summer.

    Michael
    MCSD, MCSD.NET

    Michael Lierheimer, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Michael Lierheimer

    Jim Parker Guest

    I took an exam in August that was just pass/fail.
    In September I took two exams, they both had scores and breakdowns.

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Michael Lierheimer

    Alan Guest