    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1015164.html
    cckid------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cckid's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=191549

    cckid, Jul 1, 2003

  2. cckid

    Robert Black Guest

    What did you score on 70-216?

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    -

    Robert Black, Jul 1, 2003

  3. cckid

    cckid Guest

    I don't know. This is the first exam I have ever taken that actually
    gives you a score report. Usually you just get a pass or fail.
    Luckily I haven't failed any yet. I have two more exams for MCSE and
    one more for MCSA.

    ---

    cckid, Jul 2, 2003
  4. cckid

    chris Guest

    congratulations. I am taking this exam in a a couple of weeks....
    Any tips you could give on it ? I wouldn't expect it to be
    easy....however, I just took and passed
    217 about two weeks ago, so hoping that will give me a boost.

    thanks.

    chris

    chris, Jul 2, 2003
  5. cckid

    Martijn Guest

    Hi,

    I must do this exam in 2 weeks. Can you tell me how many
    questions this exam got? Are it all seperate questions or
    are it several case studys with a set of question on each
    case?

    Thank you for your help and congratulations :)

    Martijn, Jul 4, 2003
  6. cckid

    Steffi Guest

    I would suggest you to visit www.ucertify.com and www.mcmcse.com site