    Thanx to all helpfull Posts,
    Planning to pass 70-216, any suggestions?, thank you all.
    Tamer.

    Tamer., Jul 26, 2003

  2. Tamer.

    Tamer Guest

    Thank You Paul, goodluck,and tell us wen you pass the
    exam.

    too. I will have had
    >a month of studying to pass, and I study about 5 hours a

    day.

    >Good luck on the next exam,
    >
    >Paul
    >

    >"Tamer." <> wrote in message
    >> Hey,
    >> I've just passed that exam, It was not easy, not too

    hard,
    >> a lot of GPO questions, few hardware,some on NTFS and
    >> Share Permissions, and some IIS,i've studied the

    Microsoft

    Tamer, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Tamer.

    kamal Guest

    hey i am going to write my 70-215 exams do u have any
    questions to read or some materials so that i can prepare
    for exam , i can able to afford to buy a book, bcz i am
    from a small family that is why, so if u have any
    materails plz send it to me through mail

    kamal, Aug 3, 2003