    Use everything you can to learn about GP, GPO's,Publishing
    and Assigning applications and other things I've already
    mentioned. Regards, Damir.

    divankov, Nov 18, 2003

  2. divankov

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well done! good luck on your next one

    :)

    "divankov" <> wrote in news:018f01c3ae15
    $080c83d0$:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003

  3. divankov

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Congrats!!! Don't sweat 216, I think most of us have failed it at least
    once.

    Good Luck with your next one.

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Nov 19, 2003
  4. divankov

    Plain Guest

    Good try! Congratulation for a job well done!

    Plain , Nov 19, 2003
  5. divankov

    mikiemov Guest

    Thanks for the info, im studying for 217, having just sat
    216. Which I found to be Ok, but then again I have never
    studied so hard for an exam in the past..I kept telling
    myself that I was never going to fail !!

    mikiemov, Nov 19, 2003
  6. divankov

    marlon Guest

    question for you what material did you use to pass
    210,215,217. in the process studying
    reach me at if you don't mind

    marlon, Nov 19, 2003
  7. divankov

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003
  8. divankov

    MCSE World Guest

    Congratulations!!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  9. "Paisleyskye" <> wrote in message
    > Congrats on the pass!
    > --
    > Paisleyskye
    > http://www.icertify.net

    I told my uncle that the other day... but we weren't talking about an exam.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 20, 2003