    i could never make it was their doing one of his exams lol. Planning on doing
    the 272 in a few weeks.

    As always, thanks in advance for any comments.

    Daniel Simmons, Oct 28, 2007

  2. i did have a question i 4got to ask in the last post where would be the best
    place to put MCP on my out going emails next to my name or under it?

    Daniel Simmons, Oct 28, 2007

  3. Daniel Simmons

    wagnerk Guest

    Congrats on the pass, I put my MS logo in my sig under my name :)

    example:

    Ken
    <Position>
    <Company address>
    <Tel>

    Logo

    wagnerk, Oct 29, 2007
  4. Daniel Simmons

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Daniel Simmons" <> wrote in message
    >I read this post all the time and was nervous while taking the test.I
    >scored
    > a 716 so I just barely made it, never helped with my past employer who
    > thinks
    > i could never make it was their doing one of his exams lol. Planning on
    > doing
    > the 272 in a few weeks.
    >
    > As always, thanks in advance for any comments.

    Congratulations Daniel, well done! You also managed to prove your past
    employer wrong; that must have been almost as satisfying as passing the
    exam! Good luck for the 272.

    I've been lying low these past few weeks as I'm desperately trying to gen up
    for the 70-270.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Oct 29, 2007
  5. yep i now got the 272 on the 23rd novomber :) so gettin their slowly could of
    done th exams last year but was no way ready so takin mi time 2 get where i
    am now, plannin on doing the MCSE down the road.

    Daniel Simmons, Oct 29, 2007
  6. Thanks for the advice, spelling always have been a weak area for me, and
    being party disletsic which do make it harder if i dont understand any of the
    wording.

    Daniel Simmons, Oct 29, 2007
  7. Daniel Simmons

    Ronald Guest

    Hi Daniel,
    Congratulations on passing exam 70-271. I just bought the Microsoft Self
    Paced Training Kit and am studying for my MCDST. I am currently a Desktop
    Technician and am CompTIA A+certified. The fact that you passed surely gives
    me great aspiration to study hard and comprehend the learning material well.

    Thanks and may God continue to bless you with ongoing success.

    Best Regards

    Ronald, Dec 11, 2007