    a while. I did study for my exams with books not
    braindumps but there is just so much info I feel I need a
    pc chip to insert in my brain.

    rick, Aug 7, 2003

  2. rick

    Webster Guest

    "rick" <> wrote in message
    news:03a601c35d1f$93968370$...
    > Just passed and that makes me MCSA

    Congrats

    > Can anyone tell me honestly how much of all these
    > test 70-210 70-215 70-218 will you be able to
    > remember or memorize without having to look back in
    > the books once in a while.

    Once you start working with stuff daily it is easy to remember what you need
    to know. For the rest of the stuff, know how and where to find it is the
    key to success. No one can know or remember everything.

    Webster

    Webster, Aug 7, 2003

  3. rick

    Mike Guest

    Congrats on passing the test! 70-218 was the one of the
    more difficult for me. As for your question about
    remembering the information you learned ...I been
    surprised how much is burned in my brain somewhere. But I
    think having experience working with the stuff, the
    ability to think logically and resolve problems and
    knowing where to look for information and assistance are
    just as important if not more so in the real world. Face
    it, the technology changes so much so fast there is no
    way to keep up with it all. Once again, congrats on
    becoming a MCSA!

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 9, 2003
  4. rick

    kevin Guest

    good job.the learnkey cd's will help you out very
    much.they are alot better than the books.if you can get
    your hands on these you will be in very good shape..later

    kevin, Aug 13, 2003