    Australia
    THAT I HAVE HIT 3000 posts!!! WHOHOHOHOAH!

    i feel like giving something away :)

    unholy, Jan 15, 2006

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Congrats on your memorable achievement. You deserve a prize.

    Here is your award.
    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Jan 15, 2006

  3. unholy

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,097
    haha, like the pic :)

    Congrats unholy ;)

    Ian, Jan 15, 2006
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    crap i have to find something to give away now :|...

    anyone looking for a 12volt battery?

    unholy, Jan 16, 2006
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Um, not really, but I could use one of those iPod nanos though, or maybe a Xbox360 or a nice SATA hard drive... :)

    The Modfather, Jan 16, 2006
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    no more HDD i cant stand this... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

    mike will probably steal it and not give it back :|

    unholy, Jan 17, 2006
  7. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ok, then, a Nano or XBox360 or even an IPod Photo maybe. :)

    Well you're at 3020 now and I'm at 1514 as of this post, about half way there. I'm 3 months behind you on the join date so in 3 months I should be at 3000 posts too. I think I'll give away a car. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 18, 2006
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I envy you and ur money making abilities!!!

    unholy, Jan 18, 2006
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Money making? I haven't made any money in so long I forget what the stuff looks like.

    The Modfather, Jan 19, 2006
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    wtf, where does ur money come from then?

    unholy, Jan 20, 2006
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Disability mostly, the occasional web design job and sometimes from the sale of art. I just sold a pile of AD&D books for $150, so that's SOME money, not much but enough to pay a few bills. Ok, one bill. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 21, 2006
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm it wouldn't pay the credit card bill :p

    unholy, Jan 22, 2006
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I don't use plastic anymore. I had like $180,000 in CC debt and I'm not going that road anymore. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 22, 2006
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I never used plastic with metal strips...

    unholy, Jan 23, 2006
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I don't suppose you would have, but, it's a nasty trap to get into. I hadda get into a debt consolidation thing to get it all paid off. Saves you money but by then your credit rating is in the toilet.

    The Modfather, Jan 23, 2006
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol w00t bad credit card rating :|

    All i will need to borrow money for is a house :p unless i become a millionare or something?

    unholy, Jan 23, 2006
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    That's what your credit is for, not just credit cards but loans and stuff too. So, the best way to get good credit is to get a house, that's how I did it, you get yourself a 30 year mortgage and then the CC companies love you, until you rack up thousands of dollars of debt.

    The Modfather, Jan 24, 2006
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    then u screw them over :)

    unholy, Jan 26, 2006
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, then you get sued, lose your house, car, property and likely get fined or go to jail. Thanks, no.

    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006
  20. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Good credit is worth it's weight in...

    ...gold. It's hard to establish a good credit rating Unholy, so like Modfather was leading up to, don't start buying stuff left and right when you get your first credit card. That comes later when you are married, but of course, it's your spouse that's buying stuff left and right...:girlshit:

    bigal, Feb 1, 2006