    Khisraw Zafar
    Network Administrator
    (+93)79 41 43 44
    Zafar, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Zafar

    Dave Guest

    "Zafar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > Suppose that I am ready to enter Microsoft's MCDST certification exam, so
    > where do I go to take the exam, considering that I am living in
    > Afghanistan.
    > Any help will be appreciated,
    > Thanks.
    > --

    Zafar,
    Both Pearson VUE (www.vue.com) and Prometric (www.prometric.com) say their
    nearest testing centres are in Pakistan. An enterprising chap might want to
    consider cornering the market and opening a testing centre
    (http://www.vue.com/pvtc or http://www.prometric.com/Sites/Prospects) in
    Afghanistan ;-). That said, not all testing centres are listed publically
    so you might want to give them a call and ask.

    Dave.
    Dave, Sep 17, 2005