Just joined tonight

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by johnnyledford, Nov 18, 2006.

  1. I just joined tonight. and am preparing to take the A+ 220-601,
    220-602. I would like every one to send me some more info:
    johnnyledford, Nov 18, 2006

  2. johnnyledford

    smackedass Guest

    > 220-602. I would like every one to send me some more info:

    Penny for my thoughts? There is something that is known, loosely, as
    "usenet decorum". I don't know, verbatim, every facet of this phenomenon; I
    myself have been accused of violating it. I implore of you, to make the
    best use of this group, to soon google that phrase, read a little bit about
    it, and then return and see if you've made some gains.

    Best of wishes, really,

    smackedass
    smackedass, Nov 19, 2006