JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by PARKER SNEEIHL, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. HI GROUP, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY I KILL ANIMALS FOR FUN AND I LIKE LITTLE GIRLS.

    PARKER SNEEIHL, Jan 3, 2004

  2. PARKER SNEEIHL

    Eric R. Guest

    PARKER SNEEIHL <> wrote in message news:<1.com>...
    >>HI GROUP, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY I KILL ANIMALS FOR

    FUN AND I LIKE LITTLE GIRLS.<<

    Welcome to the newsgroup, Parker.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Jan 5, 2004

  3. (Eric R.) wrote in

    > PARKER SNEEIHL <> wrote in message
    >>>HI GROUP, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY I KILL ANIMALS FOR

    > FUN AND I LIKE LITTLE GIRLS.<<
    >
    > Welcome to the newsgroup, Parker.
    >
    > -Eric

    That's not even me. Some troll has been forging my name and my e-mail
    address. I can't explain why they are doing it. I always post using my full
    name and I don't use nym.alias.net nor do I have a besthost1 account.

    Parker Jefferson Sneeihl, Jan 5, 2004
  4. well dont you just have some problems

    Jason Allen Finnigan, Jan 7, 2004