Just how secure is our US government? AND Congratulations mom!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 27, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/dkngfy

    After this, ya gots to wonder.

    Man buys mp3 player at thrift store finds US military secrets.
    Does the government care? That it's very own people are walking around
    with top secret information in their pockets? Which could easily be
    handed over to the nation's enemy like in afghanistan and iraq.
    Apparently, the government does not care because after a year, the new
    zealand man who bought that player hasn't even been asked by our
    government to return the files or the player.

    http://tinyurl.com/dls28g

    Remember the old movie, "8 is enough!" ?
    California woman gives birth to octuplets.
    6 boys and 2 girls.
    richard, Jan 27, 2009

  2. richard wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/dkngfy
    >
    > After this, ya gots to wonder.
    >
    > Man buys mp3 player at thrift store finds US military secrets.
    > Does the government care? That it's very own people are walking around
    > with top secret information in their pockets? Which could easily be
    > handed over to the nation's enemy like in afghanistan and iraq.
    > Apparently, the government does not care because after a year, the new
    > zealand man who bought that player hasn't even been asked by our
    > government to return the files or the player.

    People are arrogant & stupid?
    I bought a used Macintosh at a yard sale that had some accounting proggy
    with employee names and SSI's still on it.
    I told the person who I bought it from afterwards and they were all" ok,
    so what?"

    It wasnt *her* info, it was employee info, and in her eyes their data
    didnt matter.
    People like that should be drug into the street and kicked roit square
    in the jacksie.

    ^_^
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 27, 2009