    the problem?

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    John McCann.
    Tarapia Tapioco, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Tarapia Tapioco

    doS Guest

    http://www.omat.it/

    doS, Aug 9, 2003

  3. Tarapia Tapioco <> wrote in

    <snip>

    Oh my god, I thought I`d slipped back in time there....

    B.
    Glà§wègîàn, Aug 9, 2003
  4. "doS" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.omat.it/
    >
    > "Tarapia Tapioco" <> wrote in message
    > > And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    > > putrescent sardine.
    > >
    > > Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    > > the problem?
    > >
    > > Any help greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > John McCann.

    Ouch! I would have just said "Wash it!"
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 9, 2003
  5. Tarapia Tapioco

    Boomer Guest

    "Glà§wègîàn" <> wrote message ID

    > Tarapia Tapioco <> wrote in
    >
    >> And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    >> putrescent sardine.

    > Seems to be a common problem....
    > http://tinyurl.com/jh12
    >
    >> Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    >> the problem?
    >> Any help greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> John McCann.

    > B.

    Interesting groups.
    uk.local.yorkshire
    uk.local.lothians
    uk.local.scot-highlands
    uk.local.glasgow
    24hoursupport.helpdesk - Dec 19, 2002
    Boomer, Aug 9, 2003
  6. Tarapia Tapioco

    Ginchy Guest

    deja phew?

    Ginchy, Aug 9, 2003
  7. The only way to trully rid it of that stench is to take a tweezer and dip
    the little puppy in a jar of caustic soda for about 5 - 10 minutes. Then
    Place some white lime on it to prevent any further action.

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 9, 2003
  8. Tarapia Tapioco

    paul s Guest

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:44:09 +0200, Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

    > And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    > putrescent sardine.
    >
    > Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    > the problem?
    >
    > Any help greatly appreciated.

    Yeh get yourself circumcised.

    --
    Paul S
    - BASIC is the Computer Science version of `Scientific Creationism' -
    paul s, Aug 9, 2003
  9. Tarapia Tapioco

    pantsonfire Guest

    > And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    > putrescent sardine.
    >
    > Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    > the problem?
    >
    > Any help greatly appreciated.
    >
    > John McCann.

    Put it in a blender, that should remove any future threat of smellyness
    pantsonfire, Aug 9, 2003
  10. Tarapia Tapioco

    pantsonfire Guest

    "Ginchy" <> wrote in message
    > deja phew?

    LMFAO!!!
    pantsonfire, Aug 9, 2003
  11. "pantsonfire" <> wrote in

    > "Tarapia Tapioco" <> wrote in message
    >> And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    >> putrescent sardine.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    >> the problem?
    >>
    >> Any help greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> John McCann.

    > Put it in a blender, that should remove any future threat of smellyness

    ....among other things!

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - Spring makes everything young again except humans.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 9, 2003
  12. Boomer <> wrote:

    >"Glà§wègîàn" <> wrote message ID
    >
    >> Tarapia Tapioco <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    >>> putrescent sardine.

    >> Seems to be a common problem....
    >> http://tinyurl.com/jh12
    >>
    >>> Does anyone have any penile hygiene tips that may help alleviate
    >>> the problem?
    >>> Any help greatly appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> John McCann.

    >> B.
    >>

    >Interesting groups.
    >uk.local.yorkshire
    >uk.local.lothians
    >uk.local.scot-highlands
    >uk.local.glasgow
    >24hoursupport.helpdesk - Dec 19, 2002

    Is this the 'mighty' uly troll attack that you warned me of, Phin?

    Scary shit..... ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  13. On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:44:02 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >Boomer <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Glà§wègîàn" <> wrote message ID
    >>
    >>> Tarapia Tapioco <> wrote in

    >>> Seems to be a common problem....
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/jh12

    >>> B.
    >>>

    >>Interesting groups.
    >>uk.local.yorkshire
    >>uk.local.lothians
    >>uk.local.scot-highlands
    >>uk.local.glasgow
    >>24hoursupport.helpdesk - Dec 19, 2002

    >Is this the 'mighty' uly troll attack that you warned me of, Phin?
    >
    >Scary shit..... ;o)

    I'm shakin' in me boots ... LOL.

    Methinks teh attack fizzled on account of they read the shite being
    spewed by Brain H and decided we wuz already a ded froup ....

    TINW TINDG
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 10, 2003