    Guest Guest

    Went to prometrics site yesterday and got my results.
    WooHoo I passed....

    Guest, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    xakeP Guest

    As of Monday, Jan12. 12:30 am PST. Vue still hasnt
    updated the scores for exam 271.

    whats tAking so long?

    xakeP, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    I think it speaks for prometric that they give the beta
    results sooner.

    I usually take my exams at a VUE testing center: i think
    their service is much better.

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 12, 2004