  1. Scott Terry

    Scott Terry Guest

    Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    Scott Terry, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Scott Terry

    Frohike Guest

    "Scott Terry" <> wrote in message
    news:iWBpb.311844$...
    > Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    Where did you get it for $4?

    Frohike, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Scott Terry

    Scott Terry Guest

    "Frohike" <> wrote in news:udCpb.75467$ao4.208278
    @attbi_s51:

    > "Scott Terry" <> wrote in message
    >> Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    > Where did you get it for $4?

    Best Buy. You can usually find a steal or two in their discount section.

    Scott Terry, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Scott Terry

    Mike Gray Guest

    > "Frohike" <> wrote in news:udCpb.75467$ao4.208278
    > @attbi_s51:
    >
    > > "Scott Terry" <> wrote in message
    > >> Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    > > Where did you get it for $4?
    > >

    > Best Buy. You can usually find a steal or two in their discount section.

    Can get it online for $5.92 plus shipping here:

    http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=7819

    $4 was sweet though!

    Mike Gray, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Scott Terry

    > "Frohike" <> wrote in news:udCpb.75467$ao4.208278
    > @attbi_s51:
    >
    > > "Scott Terry" <> wrote in message
    > >> Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    > > Where did you get it for $4?

    > Best Buy. You can usually find a steal or two in their discount section.

    Cool, that's a steal. Too bad a special edition wasn't feasible according to
    the director's commentary.

    Frohike, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Frohike wrote:

    > "Scott Terry" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Frohike" <> wrote in news:udCpb.75467$ao4.208278
    >>@attbi_s51:
    >>

    >>>"Scott Terry" <> wrote in message

    >>>Where did you get it for $4?

    >>Best Buy. You can usually find a steal or two in their discount section.

    > Cool, that's a steal. Too bad a special edition wasn't feasible according to
    > the director's commentary.

    I was surprised that they had two commentaries on the disc. I'm sure
    the movie didn't make that much in general release.

    Richard Winston, Nov 5, 2003
  7. > Guy Pearce's best movie by far.

    Great price. It is an outstanding movie, and I liked *vastly* more than I
    thought I would. My friend and I decided to see it one night just because,
    literally, we were driving by the theater. Upon it ending, I think he
    remarked, "Hm, did we like that as much as I think we did?" The only thing
    they need to do now is release it again, this time in anamorphic.

    Brandon

    Brandon Wolgast, Nov 6, 2003