Just got my Zensonic Z340. But a few Questions., Audio/Video/Whatever

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Alyssa, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. Alyssa

    Alyssa Guest

    Just got my Zensonic Z340. But a few Questions., Audio/Video/Whatever

    Not sure how to hook my audio up. I have a Steroo/DVD Combo system
    with 5.1 Dolby and DTS. Works great.

    But iam not sure what iam getting when i plug what cable into where.
    At the moment i iam using a 2 plug RCA and iam pluging it to the
    centre and left of the DVD player. Iam asuming i should use a 3 plug
    and plug it into the centre,left and right ??

    The sound system DVD/Stereo Combo i have only has two plugs for sound
    and not 3. The are labled L and R. Possibly that means left and right

    Also for some reason the pictures is larger at the top and bottom more
    16/9 for some reason. Or is it just me. I know their is a zoom fuction
    but i dont like it becuase it make it ugly. I was their was a
    percentage zoom option like 10%/20% 30% 2X zooms it to much if i want
    it to fit to the screen. Just enough zoom to make it fit the screen
    without cutting to much off if you know what i mean.

    Iam just going though my d:vx movie si have backed up on my DVDS. All
    the movies look fantastic. I was wondering if the Progresive Scan
    works with the d:vx movies. From the picture it looks like it.

    Far as i can tell great DVD/d:vx/Xvid player. But coming from an Svid
    DVD player i think any DVD player would look better. As iam running it
    off component at the moment and to a 86cm HD TV.

    See ya.

    Happy New year
    Alyssa, Jan 4, 2006