    Just got my "Ed Wood" at Best Buy!!!!!

    Got 20 more to sell

    anyone want one?????
    Film Buff, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Film Buff

    myron Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote in news:uimv10hklb9l1omh8g19u7qsr1il1hmdkq@
    4ax.com:

    > ust got my "Ed Wood" at Best Buy!!!!!
    >
    > Got 20 more to sell
    >
    > anyone want one?????

    i would LOVE to buy one of these! i will email you privately.

    --
    Brett

    "the best songs never get sung
    the best laugh never leaves your lungs"
    -Jeff Tweedy
    myron, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Film Buff

    myron Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote in news:uimv10hklb9l1omh8g19u7qsr1il1hmdkq@
    4ax.com:

    > Just got my "Ed Wood" at Best Buy!!!!!
    >
    > Got 20 more to sell
    >
    > anyone want one?????

    i tried emailing you privately, and the mail was returned as an unkown
    email address. hopefully we can work something out....

    myron, Feb 3, 2004
  4. myron wrote:
    > Film Buff <> wrote in news:uimv10hklb9l1omh8g19u7qsr1il1hmdkq@
    > 4ax.com:
    >

    >>Just got my "Ed Wood" at Best Buy!!!!!
    >>
    >>Got 20 more to sell
    >>
    >>anyone want one?????
    >>

    > i tried emailing you privately, and the mail was returned as an unkown
    > email address. hopefully we can work something out....

    Sounds like a rip-off. When I was at Best Buy they had just started a
    policy where nobody could buy more than three or four copies of a new DVD.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Film Buff

    myron Guest

    myron <> wrote in

    > Film Buff <> wrote in news:uimv10hklb9l1omh8g19u7qsr1il1hmdkq@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    >> Just got my "Ed Wood" at Best Buy!!!!!
    >>
    >> Got 20 more to sell
    >>
    >> anyone want one?????
    >>

    > i tried emailing you privately, and the mail was returned as an unkown
    > email address. hopefully we can work something out....

    ignore my previous posts. i found a copy at my local borders...

    myron, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Film Buff

    Cernovog Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:36:51 -0500, Grand Inquisitor wrote
    (in message <DDTTb.21946$>):

    > Sounds like a rip-off. When I was at Best Buy they had just started a
    > policy where nobody could buy more than three or four copies of a new DVD.

    So to buy 21 of them you'd need to make 5 or 6 trips or bring 5 six 6
    friends/relatives. Or some combination thereof.
    Cernovog, Feb 4, 2004
  7. Film Buff

    Murder Guest

    Grand Inquisitor <> wrote in

    > Sounds like a rip-off. When I was at Best Buy they had just started a
    > policy where nobody could buy more than three or four copies of a new
    > DVD.

    That sounds like a sensible policy. However, I can hardly imagine a
    typical Best Buy cashier enforcing it, or even paying any notice.

    Murder, Feb 4, 2004
  8. Film Buff

    dan. Guest

    I didn't find any at Best Buy, but today I got one at a suburban Atlanta
    Blockbuster. Unfortunately, I had to pay $30 for it.

    dan
    burned, cynical, guarded

    dan., Feb 5, 2004