Just got a Sony DVD Burner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Greg, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    And I am wondering if it is better to use the software that came with it. Or
    continue to use Easy CD Creator Platinum V.5?

    The software that came with the DVD:

    Sonic Solutions RecordNow: CD/DVD Mastering Software with Quick Archive
    backup feature
    Sonic Solutions DLA: Drive Letter Recording Software Sonic Solutions MyDVD:
    DVD Video Editing and Authoring Software
    Cyberlink PowerDVD: soft DVD player Software MusicMatch Jukebox:

    We will be using the DVD burner for file backups. We use a tape drive right
    now.

    Or does anyone have a suggestion for me? Our files are AutoCAD based.
    Usually about 4.7 gig worth. So we would have to use two discs or some type
    of compression software to back them up.

    Thanks,

    Greg H

    Greg, Nov 5, 2003