    the fourth for my MCSA 2000.

    Lots of questions on DNS, RRAS, DHCP.... Pretty much everything really!

    Delighted now!

    Sean, Oct 25, 2005

  2. Sean

    MitchS Guest

    Congrats.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Hi Sean,

    I remember the elation I felt when I passed 70-216... It was my last for the
    MCSA as well, and a good friend of mine (who passed on his 4th shot) bet me a
    steak dinner I wouldn't pass on the first try... I did! I remember walking
    out of the exam room, my hands shaking, and nearly crying I was so emotional!

    ....but I'm over it now. Move on!

    MDG
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Nov 20, 2005
  4. Sean

    Sean Guest

    I was pretty pleased with myself right enough.

    All got a bit bigger later that day when I went back to work and got
    told that my boss had handed in his notice and was asked to take over.

    Went from MCP to MCSA and Systems Admin to IT Manager all in the space
    of an hour!

    Who says that doing certs aren't worthwhile......

    Sean, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Nice, congrats.

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Nov 22, 2005