Just found this...

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Tom MacIntyre, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Tom MacIntyre

    Rick Rottman Guest

    Rick Rottman, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Tom MacIntyre

    not me Guest

    Hi

    I was looking through some of the testes here, it seems to have a lot of old
    information, WIn 3X and win 9X. I dont think you will see a lot of 3X on the
    current tests.

    Chris

    not me, Feb 10, 2004
  4. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:28:39 -0500, Rick Rottman
    <> wrote:

    >Tom MacIntyre wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.millbury.k12.ma.us/~hs/techrepair/quizzes/

    >At first glance, some of the info appears to be wrong. DRAM has a
    >refresh rate of *2 seconds*?
    >- Rick
    >
    >Needs More Cow Bell

    Unfortunately I am not online enough anymore to thoroughly check out
    stuff. I think my brain's refresh rate is quicker than that, though...
    :)

    Oh well, maybe the good will outweigh the bad, and it doesn't hurt to
    encounter wrong information to test yourself, at least sometimes.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Feb 10, 2004