    Just Taken test and failed with a score of 673.
    This test is tough and has change from 56 to 40 really
    difficult question.

    Paul, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Paul

    Ren Guest

    Were there simulation questions in yor exam?
    Did you learn stuff like Testking or other dumps?

    Ren, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Paul

    Fritz Guest

    What made the questions tough? I am not asking for a dump just some insite
    as to why the questions were tough.

    If you had to give advice what would you say needs to be read or checked
    before writing. What did you wish you knew when you were taking the test?

    Fritz, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Paul

    Guest Guest

    I also just took and failed this exam.

    All of my previous exams I have passed by reading
    Self-paced training by 3rd parties, doing practice exams by
    3rd parties (but not dumps), and fiddling with a test
    environment.

    For this exam, I found the "official" Miscrosoft study
    guide at the local bookstore, so I purchased it, read it,
    and did all the practice exams that I could on the enclosed
    CD. Unfortunately, the actual exam was nothing like the
    ones provided by MS with the study guide. Whole sections
    that the MS practice tests really hammered on were entirely
    absent from my exam.

    Visa Versa as well.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2005
  5. Paul

    Mita201 Guest

    Has anyone pass 292 since it changed

    "Paul" wrote

    Mita201, Feb 12, 2005
  6. Paul

    Kevin Guest

    Has anyone passed this exam since Jan 2005? I am MCSE
    2000 and have 10 years IT and networking experience. I
    have been using Windows Server 2003 almost 15 months and
    have a good knowledge and hands-on skills with this
    product.

    I was prepared for the exam and sat for the exam on
    18/02/05, I was so confident that I will pass the exam
    and I believe that I did well, but guess what? I FAILED
    with a score of 650 and passing score of 700. I have done
    many Microsoft exams and never failed one, except this
    one (70-292).
    has anyone have any suggestion of what might went wrong
    and what I can do to improve and pass the exam.

    any suggestion welcome.

    Regards,

    Kevin

    Kevin, Feb 21, 2005
  7. Paul

    Kevin Guest

    Has anyone passed this exam since Jan 2005? I am MCSE
    2000 and have 10 years IT and networking experience. I
    have been using Windows Server 2003 almost 15 months and
    have a good knowledge and hands-on skills with this
    product.

    I was prepared for the exam and sat for the exam on
    18/02/05, I was so confident that I will pass the exam
    and I believe that I did well, but guess what? I FAILED
    with a score of 650 and passing score of 700. I have done
    many Microsoft exams and never failed one, except this
    one (70-292). I know how to prepare for exams and I
    studied very well.

    Kevin, Feb 21, 2005
  8. Paul

    fmsmcse Guest

    fmsmcse, Apr 9, 2005
  9. "fmsmcse" <> wrote:

    > Let's give them some feedback......... I did it through the link below:

    The link you posted looks to be personalized by the uid= string. (My
    invitation had a different UID in the URL) Depending on their application,
    multiple entries for the same person might be ignored, or could even
    overwrite your previously entered information. It would suck if someone
    else overwrote your comments...

    Brian

    Brian K. Doré, Apr 9, 2005
  10. Paul