    sent 4 emails and rang CS 2 times. Each time I was on hold for 42 and 47
    minutes before I gave up

    Anyone else had these problems?

    Carl, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Carl

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Carl writes
    >Anyone ordered from these
    >http://www.justdialvoip.com/pages/home.asp
    >
    >The service was set up great but the phone adapter has not arrived. I have
    >sent 4 emails and rang CS 2 times. Each time I was on hold for 42 and 47
    >minutes before I gave up
    >
    >Anyone else had these problems?

    No, but then I didn't order my ATA from them.

    I use their services though, with my own ATA (Sipura3000) with no
    problem; however the service took a few days to set up; which might have
    been the time admin took to set up the Direct Debit.

    David

    David Floyd, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Carl

    Peter Guest

    Carl <> wrote:
    > Anyone ordered from these http://www.justdialvoip.com/pages/home.asp
    > The service was set up great but the phone adapter has not arrived.
    > I have sent 4 emails and rang CS 2 times. Each time I was on hold
    > for 42 and 47 minutes before I gave up

    To an 0870!

    Well, I see how they make a profit then...

    --
    Decency must be an even more exhausting state to maintain than its opposite.
    Those who succeed seem to need a stupefying amount of sleep.

    Peter, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Carl

    Sean Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Carl <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone ordered from these http://www.justdialvoip.com/pages/home.asp
    >>The service was set up great but the phone adapter has not arrived.
    >>I have sent 4 emails and rang CS 2 times. Each time I was on hold
    >>for 42 and 47 minutes before I gave up

    > To an 0870!
    >
    > Well, I see how they make a profit then...

    Think it's there main profit generator... As well as the fact i am
    probably going to be paying £1.99 a month for the rest of my life

    Sean, Sep 20, 2005