    I was kinda happy when started using it.... But i now want my account
    closed..... And they are not responding to e-mails and i've been on hold
    a while trying to ring them...... ! Sure they are a joke.... SCAM!
    Sean, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Sean

    Guest

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:17:02 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Ok, it's a joke.
    >
    >I was kinda happy when started using it.... But i now want my account
    >closed..... And they are not responding to e-mails and i've been on hold
    >a while trying to ring them...... ! Sure they are a joke.... SCAM!

    I think I am right in saying I did warn you when you first mentioned
    JD when I get bad vibes about anything I am usually proved right .
    I am not saying " I told you so " Sean because at the time you first
    mentioned JD I was just getting a medium wait when I called them and
    emails not answered but it did set the alarm bells ringing and I got
    out quick . I only wish I hadn't taken notice of Ivor with his " it
    will get better routine" and played around with Sipgate has long has I
    did .Now the first glitch from any of them and I am out !!.
    Hope you manage to close your account with a minimum of difficulty
    if at all possible .
    , Sep 12, 2005

  3. Sean

    StudMuffin Guest

    <> wrote in message

    yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
    along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.
    StudMuffin, Sep 12, 2005
  4. Sean

    Guest

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >

    >yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
    >along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.

    Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
    Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
    same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .
    , Sep 12, 2005
  5. Sean

    Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>

    >>yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
    >>along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.
    >>

    > Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
    > Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
    > same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .

    Well i've never noticed there service not working, it's just there seems
    to be no customer services
    Sean, Sep 12, 2005
  6. Sean

    B.M. Wright Guest

    wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    > <> wrote:

    > ><> wrote in message
    > >
    > >yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
    > >along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.
    > >

    > Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
    > Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
    > same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .

    I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
    buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me laugh. Why?
    Because it's coming from someone in the UK, where, the people I worked
    with for nearly 3 years would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week.
    They'd either get so pissed they never came back to work or even worse
    they came back into work between 4-6pm completely sh*tfaced and tried to
    complete potentially dangerous (for the business, not physically
    dangerous) tasks.

    In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in the UK
    admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest pissheads around and
    it's a major problem there.

    It's amusing to read uk.telecom.voip from time to time and once
    in a rare while there is some valid information, however, most of it's
    just rubbish pissing contests and name calling. I'm glad the charter
    for uk.telecom.voip went through, if for no other reason than to keep
    this crap from polluting comp.dcom.voice-over-ip. One more thing, in
    Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked, I haven't seen him
    yet resort to childish name calling over it.
    B.M. Wright, Sep 14, 2005
  7. Sean

    StudMuffin Guest

    How much did eyevor jones pay you for that posting, i have never seen you
    post here before, perhaps he gave you a free lifetime subscription to
    sipgate in return for your words, and clearly you have got something against
    british people huh
    StudMuffin, Sep 14, 2005
  8. Sean

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:03:39 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
    <> wrote:

    > I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
    >buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me laugh. Why?
    >Because it's coming from someone in the UK, where, the people I worked
    >with for nearly 3 years would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week.
    >They'd either get so pissed they never came back to work or even worse
    >they came back into work between 4-6pm completely sh*tfaced and tried to
    >complete potentially dangerous (for the business, not physically
    >dangerous) tasks.

    I see absolutely nothing wrong with anyone going and getting pissed
    out of their skulls at anytime of the day or night its their liver not
    mine except when they are supposed to be running a company that is
    SUPPOSED to be providing a service to the public 24/7. Sipgate staff
    buggered of on the pretence of attending some exhibition or other on a
    Friday afternoon not long ago and left the operation to fend for
    itself and the whole thing collapsed on the Saturday leaving customers
    with no service until Monday lunchtime .This sort of action is totally
    un excusable and unforgivable and was wholly instrumental in turning
    me against Sipgate from that weekend on . Had the system failed while
    staff where in attendance and where doing their best to get the
    service working again it would have been a different matter entirely .
    > In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in the UK
    >admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest pissheads around and
    >it's a major problem there.

    Don't tar us all with the same brush it is that long since I have been
    in a pub I have forgotten what the inside of one looks like and I
    certainly do not drink alcohol in the house . I have had a bottle of
    malt whisky here for at least ten years unopened and I can't see it
    ever being opened in my lifetime .
    > One more thing, in
    >Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked,

    He only gets attacked due to his relentless promoting and defending of
    Sipgate and his undisclosed " interest" in that company.
    , Sep 14, 2005
  9. Sean

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:03:39 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
    > > buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me
    > > laugh. Why? Because it's coming from someone in the
    > > UK, where, the people I worked with for nearly 3 years
    > > would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week. They'd
    > > either get so pissed they never came back to work or
    > > even worse they came back into work between 4-6pm
    > > completely sh*tfaced and tried to complete potentially
    > > dangerous (for the business, not physically dangerous)
    > > tasks.

    > I see absolutely nothing wrong with anyone going and
    > getting pissed out of their skulls at anytime of the day
    > or night its their liver not mine except when they are
    > supposed to be running a company that is SUPPOSED to be
    > providing a service to the public 24/7. Sipgate staff
    > buggered of on the pretence of attending some exhibition
    > or other on a Friday afternoon not long ago and left the
    > operation to fend for itself and the whole thing
    > collapsed on the Saturday leaving customers with no
    > service until Monday lunchtime .This sort of action is
    > totally un excusable and unforgivable and was wholly
    > instrumental in turning me against Sipgate from that
    > weekend on . Had the system failed while staff where in
    > attendance and where doing their best to get the service
    > working again it would have been a different matter
    > entirely .

    You do not know the full story concerning that incident so you are
    unqualified to comment on it. In any case it was a one-off and the system
    has not had a major failure since then.

    > > In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in
    > > the UK
    > > admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest
    > > pissheads around and it's a major problem there.

    > Don't tar us all with the same brush it is that long
    > since I have been in a pub I have forgotten what the
    > inside of one looks like and I certainly do not drink
    > alcohol in the house . I have had a bottle of malt whisky
    > here for at least ten years unopened and I can't see it
    > ever being opened in my lifetime .

    So why have it..?

    > > One more thing, in
    > > Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked,

    > He only gets attacked due to his relentless promoting and
    > defending of Sipgate and his undisclosed " interest" in
    > that company.

    My interests are my own business. As for relentless promoting, isn't that
    what you and Stefan are doing for Vonage..? Should I not ask your
    interests in that company..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  10. Sean

    BIGLAD Guest

    Oh eyevor shut up, i just knew you wouldnt be able to not respond to dex's
    comments, youre at it again eyevor arent you, what amazes me if you really
    are a bus driver which i now doubt, i belive that is a sham cover story, why
    are you not utilisng your clear knowledge on voip and other issues to work
    within the indutry, i mean you already do as a sipgate employee but why not
    set up eyevors voip is great PLC and run a successful business yourself,
    becuase pissgate cant run one thats for sure and as youre already on their
    payroll i would guess you know all about their MASSIVE FAILINGS wouldnt you.
    BIGLAD, Sep 14, 2005
  11. Sean

    BIGLAD Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    You do not know the full story concerning that incident so you are
    unqualified to comment on it. In any case it was a one-off and the system
    has not had a major failure since then.

    NO BUT EYEVOR YOU DO DONT YOU, why dont you just drop your act and come
    clean, you may think myself and dex are the only ones to go on about it and
    your DIRECT involvement in sipgate but i personally know their are many more
    readers of this group who know all about you and your sipgate allainces but
    prefer to remain silent about it, unlike some i speak my mind, indeed that
    has got em where i am today, i get what i want,when i want and i will not be
    told anything different if i belive my view is the correct,ultimate and
    final view.
    BIGLAD, Sep 14, 2005
  12. Sean

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:10:57 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >You do not know the full story concerning that incident so you are
    >unqualified to comment on it. In any case it was a one-off and the system
    >has not had a major failure since then.

    Come off it the service went down again on a Saturday night and didn't
    come back on until Monday you may forget these things Ivor I don't .
    >So why have it..?

    Why not !! .
    , Sep 14, 2005
  13. <> wrote in message

    you may forget these things Ivor I don't .
    >>So why have it..?

    > Why not !! .

    when it comes to what the boss eeyvor says he forgets what he needs to when
    he needs to to suit his own needs.
    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  14. Sean

    Mark Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Ok, it's a joke.
    >
    >I was kinda happy when started using it.... But i now want my account
    >closed..... And they are not responding to e-mails and i've been on hold
    >a while trying to ring them...... ! Sure they are a joke.... SCAM!

    OneTel (owner of Telco Global that operates Just Dial VoIP) is
    reportedly up for sale by Centrica.

    So perhaps they've cut back somewhere in the mean time.

    --
    Mark
    Mark, Sep 15, 2005
  15. Sean

    B.M. Wright Guest

    StudMuffin <> wrote:

    > How much did eyevor jones pay you for that posting, i have never seen you
    > post here before, perhaps he gave you a free lifetime subscription to
    > sipgate in return for your words, and clearly you have got something against
    > british people huh

    Didn't pay me a thing, I only know of him from seeing the
    soap opera unfold in this group, and I've never even used sipgate once.
    I did consider signing up for the non-geo number, but I have enough
    numbers as it is and NONE of the VOIP providers are reliable enough for
    me to use as a singular contact number so not much point really.

    As for the comment about British people, I have nothing against
    them and I have quite a few very good friends that are British. I was
    simply pointing out the irony in his repeated comments about Germans,
    implying that they were alcoholics when Britain has a self professed
    alcohol problem, one which I witnessed first hand. I guess since Dexter
    keeps calling Germans "Krauts" then, if we use your logic, he must have
    something against all Germans, no?

    The only reasons you don't see me posting in this group regularly
    are that most of the threads are ridiculous and non-productive. I have
    posted previously, dejanews is easy enough to use if you need to check,
    perhaps you missed the thread because it wasn't a heated named calling
    contest and too boring?

    Nothing more to say really, so back to your regularly scheduled
    name calling and arguing I suppose.
    B.M. Wright, Sep 17, 2005
  16. Sean

    Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:18:24 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
    <> wrote:

    > Didn't pay me a thing, I only know of him from seeing the
    >soap opera unfold in this group, and I've never even used sipgate once.
    >I did consider signing up for the non-geo number, but I have enough
    >numbers as it is and NONE of the VOIP providers are reliable enough for
    >me to use as a singular contact number so not much point really.

    Voipfone and Vonage are about the best voip providers you will find
    anywhere and their reliability is unquestionable unlike one German
    provider I could mention.
    > I guess since Dexter keeps calling Germans "Krauts"

    Get your facts right I have never referred to Germans in this manor in
    my whole life .
    > then, if we use your logic, he must have something against all Germans, no?

    I have nothing against the German people at all in fact there was one
    famous German now UNFORTUNETLY dead that I have admired greatly
    whole my life . Just because I think one german company is a load of
    crap it dosen't mean to say that I think the German nation are the
    same .
    Now go and vote Mr Gerhard Schroeder back into power tomorrow please .
    , Sep 17, 2005
  17. Sean

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:18:24 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Didn't pay me a thing, I only know of him from seeing the
    >>soap opera unfold in this group, and I've never even used sipgate once.
    >>I did consider signing up for the non-geo number, but I have enough
    >>numbers as it is and NONE of the VOIP providers are reliable enough for
    >>me to use as a singular contact number so not much point really.

    > Voipfone and Vonage are about the best voip providers you will find
    > anywhere and their reliability is unquestionable unlike one German
    > provider I could mention. #

    Ahem, <>
    Paul Cupis, Sep 17, 2005
  18. Sean

    Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:02:07 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:18:24 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Didn't pay me a thing, I only know of him from seeing the
    >>>soap opera unfold in this group, and I've never even used sipgate once.
    >>>I did consider signing up for the non-geo number, but I have enough
    >>>numbers as it is and NONE of the VOIP providers are reliable enough for
    >>>me to use as a singular contact number so not much point really.

    >> Voipfone and Vonage are about the best voip providers you will find
    >> anywhere and their reliability is unquestionable unlike one German
    >> provider I could mention. #

    >Ahem, <>

    What can't speak can't lie Paul .
    , Sep 17, 2005
  19. Sean

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:02:07 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Voipfone and Vonage are about the best voip providers you will find
    >>>anywhere and their reliability is unquestionable unlike one German
    >>>provider I could mention. #

    >>Ahem, <>

    > What can't speak can't lie Paul .

    Uh huh.