    had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .
    Just kicked out 1899 and installed JD now with no problems .

    , May 20, 2005

  2. David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 20 May 2005, writes
    >For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
    >support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
    >had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .
    >Just kicked out 1899 and installed JD now with no problems .

    Thanks for that dexter, I've been dithering about getting a SPA3000 for
    some while now. I think I'll now take the plunge.

    David

    David Floyd, May 20, 2005

  3. Dave Gill Guest

    <> wrote:

    > For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
    > support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
    > had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .

    What settings are you using on the Sipura?

    Dave Gill, May 20, 2005
  4. Guest

    Re: Just Dial VOIP - line1 of two.JPG (0/1)

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:38:09 +0100,
    (Dave Gill) wrote:

    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
    >> support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
    >> had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .

    >What settings are you using on the Sipura?

    see Jpeg Dave set up line x on admin page then submit then go to INFO
    page and submit again wait a few mins and all should be ok .

    , May 20, 2005
  5. Guest

    (Dave Gill) wrote:

    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> For anyone interested just dial voip will work with thr Sipura 2000
    >> support informed me when I asked that they could not tell me has they
    >> had never tried using a Sipura but it does work ok .

    >What settings are you using on the Sipura?

    Sip server = justdial.com
    outbound proxy = 82.110.16.193
    Sip user ID = SIP username
    Auth password = SIP password
    Nat Traversal = No
    STUN = leave blank
    keep Alive interval = 20
    Proxy-Require = com. nortelnetworks.firewall
    After submiision GO TO INFO page AND SUBMIT AGAIN
    otherwise it will not work .

    , May 20, 2005
  6. Dave Gill Guest

    Cheers!

    I'd got most of the information, but didn't know what bit was for which
    setting. :)

    All working now.

    Dave Gill, May 20, 2005
  7. Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 20:43:53 +0100,
    (Dave Gill) wrote:

    >Cheers!
    >
    >I'd got most of the information, but didn't know what bit was for which
    >setting. :)
    >
    >All working now.

    I did try to send you a screen capture David but this is not a binary
    group so it was rejected sorry pleased you got it working ok anyway .

    , May 20, 2005
  8. Dave Gill Guest

    <> wrote:

    > I did try to send you a screen capture David but this is not a binary
    > group so it was rejected sorry pleased you got it working ok anyway .

    Works fine on the Sipura, but I haven't found the right combination of
    settings to get it running with X-Lite yet. :-/

    Dave Gill, May 20, 2005
  9. Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 22:21:25 +0100,
    (Dave Gill) wrote:

    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> I did try to send you a screen capture David but this is not a binary
    >> group so it was rejected sorry pleased you got it working ok anyway .

    >Works fine on the Sipura, but I haven't found the right combination of
    >settings to get it running with X-Lite yet. :-/

    Don't ask I ditched X-lite and Eyebeam when I bought my Supura's .

    , May 20, 2005