    know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends also
    calls to 0800 numbers are free 24/7 .
    , May 18, 2005

  2. David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
    >Just to let other JD customers who subscribe to the 1.98 package
    >know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends

    Yes, but for how long? There web site says 75mins. Is that 75mins per
    call, 75mins per evening, 75mins per month or what?

    Anybody know?

    David
    David Floyd, May 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:58:19 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
    >>Just to let other JD customers who subscribe to the 1.98 package
    >>know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends

    >Yes, but for how long? There web site says 75mins. Is that 75mins per
    >call, 75mins per evening, 75mins per month or what?

    The guy told me and I did ask him twice that ALL calls to UK landlines
    are free evenings and weekends and he or I did not mention anything
    about 75 minutes . Most calls I make on any service are usually no
    more than 15 minutes max anyway .
    , May 18, 2005
  4. David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
    >On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:58:19 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>In message of Wed, 18 May 2005, writes
    >>>Just to let other JD customers who subscribe to the 1.98 package
    >>>know all calls to UK landlines are free evening and weekends

    >>Yes, but for how long? There web site says 75mins. Is that 75mins per
    >>call, 75mins per evening, 75mins per month or what?

    >The guy told me and I did ask him twice that ALL calls to UK landlines
    >are free evenings and weekends and he or I did not mention anything
    >about 75 minutes . Most calls I make on any service are usually no
    >more than 15 minutes max anyway .

    OK, thanks for that.

    I still think the web site is ambiguous - and I read it as 75mins per
    month, and I would exceed that. So; we'll see!

    David
    David Floyd, May 18, 2005