    course, seem to have a reputation for this sort of incompetence
    judging by media reports.

    Just-Dial are best avoided, IME.

    Rick, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Rick

    Sean Guest

    Rick wrote:
    > I cancelled my service months ago but was still being billed for
    > monthly line rental.
    >
    > Four phone calls and one e-mail might just have sorted it - I hope.
    > (Fingers crossed.) OneTel, the parent telco and part of Centrica of
    > course, seem to have a reputation for this sort of incompetence
    > judging by media reports.
    >
    > Just-Dial are best avoided, IME.

    Same problems here! Think i will just cancel my debit card soon and get
    a new one

    Sean, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Rick

    Dave Gill Guest

    Rick <> wrote:

    > I cancelled my service months ago but was still being billed for
    > monthly line rental.

    I cancelled a few months ago because the call quality I was getting made
    their service unusable for me, which was a shame because their pricing
    was reasonable.

    I waited a full clear month after I'd asked them to cancel my account
    and thought I'd received my last bill, so I cancelled the direct debit.

    The next month I got an invoice for 6p (one day's rental, apparently).
    I contacted them and explained the situation and they credited my
    account with the 6p to clear the balance.

    Dave Gill, Nov 30, 2005