    I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?

    I won't be sorry to see them go.

    Mark, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Mark

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
    >I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    >TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?
    >
    >I won't be sorry to see them go.

    No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

    David

    David Floyd, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Mark

    Guest

    On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:55:33 +0000, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
    >>I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    >>TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?
    >>
    >>I won't be sorry to see them go.

    >No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.
    >
    >David

    That's your problem you where warned about this outfit some time ago
    I wonder if you will come whinging here when damned Sipgate pulls the
    plug also which they will sooner or later .

    , Feb 3, 2006
  4. Mark

    Dave Gill Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
    >> I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    >> TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?
    >>
    >> I won't be sorry to see them go.

    > No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

    I closed my account in August last year and they still sent me the "Dear
    customer" letter to announce their service is closing...

    Dave Gill, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Mark

    alexd Guest

    wrote:

    > That's your problem you where warned about this outfit some time ago
    > I wonder if you will come whinging here when damned Sipgate pulls the
    > plug also which they will sooner or later .

    Do you have any evidence to back this up?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:12:24 up 8 days, 23:30, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.43, 0.37

    alexd, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Mark

    Guest

    On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:34:30 +0000, Dave Gill
    <> wrote:

    >David Floyd wrote:
    >> In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
    >>> I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    >>> TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?
    >>>
    >>> I won't be sorry to see them go.

    >> No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

    >I closed my account in August last year and they still sent me the "Dear
    >customer" letter to announce their service is closing...

    Got one myself tonight did yours mention about sending a final bill ?
    ..

    , Feb 3, 2006
  7. Mark

    Guest

    On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:12:42 GMT, alexd <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> That's your problem you where warned about this outfit some time ago
    >> I wonder if you will come whinging here when damned Sipgate pulls the
    >> plug also which they will sooner or later .

    >Do you have any evidence to back this up?

    No but I will be proved right in the end .

    , Feb 3, 2006
  8. Thus spaketh alexd:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> That's your problem you where warned about this outfit some time ago
    >> I wonder if you will come whinging here when damned Sipgate pulls the
    >> plug also which they will sooner or later .

    > Do you have any evidence to back this up?

    Ignore him, he is on most peoples ignore list anyway.

    --
    For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 3, 2006
  9. Mark

    <> wrote:

    >David Floyd wrote:
    >> In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
    >>> I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
    >>> TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?
    >>>
    >>> I won't be sorry to see them go.

    >> No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

    >I closed my account in August last year and they still sent me the "Dear
    >customer" letter to announce their service is closing...

    I think quite a numbr are in that boat - which I guess goes a long
    way to explaining many of their problems...

    Mark, Feb 3, 2006
  10. Mark

    Dave Gill Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:34:30 +0000, Dave Gill
    > <> wrote:
    >> I closed my account in August last year and they still sent me the "Dear
    >> customer" letter to announce their service is closing...

    > Got one myself tonight did yours mention about sending a final bill ?

    Yes, and they'd better not try to!

    Dave Gill, Feb 3, 2006