    archiving these postings?

    TIA

    Bert
    Bert, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Bert

    sittingduck Guest

    Bert wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know since when Google Groups is neglecting X-no-archive
    > headers and archiving these postings?

    Sometime last year, I believe. Last I heard, they only allow them to be seen
    for 7 days.
    sittingduck, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Bert

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Bert.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Does anyone know since when Google Groups is neglecting X-no-archive headers and
    > archiving these postings?

    For 7 days only.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Bert

    Bert Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:19:32 GMT, Ponder <> wrote:

    >Hiya Bert.
    >
    >In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know since when Google Groups is neglecting X-no-archive headers and
    >> archiving these postings?

    > For 7 days only.

    Thank you, I wonder why thay chose this policy, but at least they are deleting
    them after all.

    Bert
    Bert, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Bert

    anthonyberet Guest

    Bert wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know since when Google Groups is neglecting X-no-archive headers and
    > archiving these postings?

    Since just before you posted that awful remark that you will regret for
    ever :)
    anthonyberet, Aug 23, 2006