    expect things to be more random and not happen so much in groups.

    Peace.
    Brent
    Burnthot, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Burnthot

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:56:17 GMT, Burnthot wrote:
    > Hi, all. This is just for my own curiosity (and thank you in advance).
    > I've noticed that the types of "attacks" in Norton Firewall seem to go in
    > cycles.

    What you see is just the lastest virus hitting the new ports untill
    the antiviurs companies can get a fix out there.

    This weeks virus http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2004-04-18

    You can watch the top ports here http://www.dshield.org/
    Bit Twister, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Burnthot

    kulm_nd Guest

    And script kiddies spread the latest code knowing they will find unpatched
    systems. Someone creates the code, many steal the code and spread it..

    g-w

    kulm_nd, Apr 19, 2004