    Sorry it is my first plunge into digital from minoltal SLR.
    Thanx
    Dane

    Cube, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Cube

    Mark Weaver Guest

    Seems like a decent, but not great deal. That's an older model -- either
    discontinued or soon to be -- with only a 2X optical zoom, I believe. I'd
    prefer a recent 3MP, 3X zoom camera like the Canon A70 over the Kodak
    DX4900.

    Mark

    Mark Weaver, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Cube

    Canongirly Guest

    Throw it in the bin...you bought a piece of crap for too much money

    Next time you leave the house buy a car....you proberbly only went out to
    get a quart of milk but what the hey.

    Canongirly, Aug 21, 2003