    COA & PID information as was requested by them. I'm pretty well fed up with
    this fisaco now and I feel that I'm about to lose out....
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Jul 28, 2005

  2. ChrisC

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    Yeah, I know what you mean! I've just heard my order was cancelled
    "because of credit card decline". Rubbish! I've had this card for
    absolutely years, and it has NEVER been refused, by no one. Mind you,
    they told me this as a reply to my mail asking why my order was taking
    so long, and I'm left wondering when they were planning to let me know
    this bit of news. I have a feeling they'll let me know in a couple of
    days I won't get the TAP because the application window has closed. It's
    been three months since my order was accepted, and just a few days
    before the application term is over, so there's not much I can do
    anymore, is there? I've mailed them back urging them to check again, but
    I'm not hopeful. This is absolutely appaling!

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Jul 28, 2005

  3. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Hey thanks for your help guys, I tried the TAP site again today and I got
    registered and now have a order number. I just hope they don't cock this up
    either...
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Jul 29, 2005
  4. ChrisC